My wife and I bought this Victorian mansion in 2012. We have undone many of the changes made to the property over the years in an attempt to restore it to its original appearance of 1882. It has several spacious rooms for a wedding ceremony as well as space for a small reception. We hope to offer an all inclusive wedding experience for small groups of 40 or less. We can offer you an intimate wedding that is all inclusive for just $1,000.
Below is a list of what we provide.
Venue for 2 hours
- The venue is a spacious Victorian mansion. Tours available for those interested in booking. There are special rooms in which the Bride and Groom can get ready. There are chairs and tables available for the service and the reception afterwards.
- Photos will be taken before, during and after the ceremony. All photos will be given to you on a flash drive so you can make prints of them. We can make prints for you at an additional cost.
- You give us the songs you want on a CD or flash drive and we will play it for you.
- You choose the flavor and provide a topper.
- Your guests will enjoy Hors d'oeuvres after the ceremony. This will include ham/turkey sandwiches, meatballs, cheese and grapes, tea/lemonade. Sorry, no alcohol can be served.
*** We do not provide someone to perform the actual ceremony
Capacity (Seated / Cocktail): 40 / 10
Max Number of Simultaneous Events: 1
Outside Catering Permitted (BYO): No
Venue Type/Style: Banquet Hall, Historical Building, Raw Space
On-Site Cuisine Options: Catering on site
Minimim price for 100 guests:
- A/V Equipped
- Accept Credit Cards
- Bridal Room
- Buffet Menu Available
- Guest Accomodations
- Internet Access
- Onsite Ceremony
- Open Sunday
- Outdoor Reception
- Tables and Chairs
- Wireless Internet